Verified Reviewer

I just spent over $20 moving 2 domains to namecheap.com which was days ago now. My domains still won't work.

They keep telling me to contact blogger but they won't tell me what I'm supposed to tell blogger. These people &;;;;;;;;;;;;; this company really don't seem to know what they're doing. They don't have any customer service like an actual phone number you can call to talk to a real person. This is a red flag of a poor company.

I've spend days talking to the online customer support and that has been totally useless. It has been days filled with stress talking to these people because they don't even know how to do a simple domain forward. They can't even tell me how to do that. Most of the employees I've talked to seem totally clueless.

I go to them for help and they send me to blogger to help resolve issues on namecheap. I'd steer clear of this company if I were you. Find a company who has a phone number. Thats a sign of a successful company and legitimacy.

Namecheap is just that. CHEAP.

Namecheap Cons: Idiots for employees, Worst domain registrar avoid them, Having difficulty gettin a problem resolved, But they dont respect clients at all and they dont answer and.

Comments